Quantcast

Speaker stands for Samsung Q90R rear speakers

Vasek2004

Novice Member
I just bought Q90R soundbar and realized that rear speakers don't come with stands or wall mounts. Apparently, Samsung does not sell any either. Can anyone recommend a solution? Ideally stands.

Thank you

mooperman

Distinguished Member
most of the universal amazon jobbies will fit - or you can spend the extra money for the vebos ones.

Crustybeaver

Novice Member
I also was in the same position as you a few weeks back. There is literally only one manufacturer that makes speaker stands for the Q90Rs. Luckily they're REALLY well made and look beautiful, the down side is they're going to cost you about £130 for the pair. They're made by Vebos and imported from Holland. I'm in the UK and shipping took about 2 working days.

Crustybeaver

Novice Member
One more thing, if you've not noticed the standard power cables that come with the rear speakers are only 1.5 metres in length. If you need longer ones ensure that they are right angle connectors with shorter heads so they fit through the internal cable trunking of the stands. These are what I bought,

mambo1888

Another thing thats worth noting is the mounting hole is not metric, I think its 1/4” UNC thread, I bought a cheap pair of stands from amazon but they only came with metric bolts ie 6mm, 8mm etc so I had to dig around to find 1/4” bolts, most places don’t seem to do imperial sizes in the uk

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Thanks. However, what is "jobbies"? Sorry for newbie question
sorry - by jobbies i just meant some basic stands from Amazon - here is a link to the ones i bought...

venner

Standard Member
sorry - by jobbies i just meant some basic stands from Amazon - here is a link to the ones i bought...

Did you need longer power cables to use these stands?

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Did you need longer power cables to use these stands?
no but the cables do not fit inside the stand - i just used a few zip ties to attach to outside of it.

That said i've decided to wall mount my speakers so no longer be using these :D

venner

Standard Member
no but the cables do not fit inside the stand - i just used a few zip ties to attach to outside of it.

That said i've decided to wall mount my speakers so no longer be using these :D
Thanks for the fast reply will get some ordered

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the fast reply will get some ordered
if youre anywhere near chesterfield id be happy to sell you mine cheap - i have no use for them now but will be a bit pricey to courier as the base is heavy. Let me know if interested and i'll do a proper sale page - otherwise i'll let them live in the garage for the next few years :D

venner

Standard Member
if youre anywhere near chesterfield id be happy to sell you mine cheap - i have no use for them now but will be a bit pricey to courier as the base is heavy. Let me know if interested and i'll do a proper sale page - otherwise i'll let them live in the garage for the next few years :D
Thanks for the offer already bought the amazon ones plus not close to you.

Top Bottom