Speaker stands for Quad L-ite ?

N

nefilin

Recently I buy Quad L-ite 5.1, can anyone recommend me some suitable speaker stands to place them on :lease:

clockworks

Novice Member
I got a pair of Veda Debut Z324 stands for my L-ites. The top plate is exactly the right width, and only 10mm too deep. They are 2 pillar stands, reasonably rigid - I've filled mine with sand. Cost me about £45.

3wrLcs

Standard Member
Hi,

Where did you purchase your Veda debuts from? I’m trying to find some stands for L-ites and the only Veda debut Z324 I can find are from stoneaudio and have a much larger top plate.

Brendan

clockworks

Novice Member
I bought them from RJF Audiovisual in Camborne, Cornwall.

When I bought the speakers from RJF, I asked them to throw in a pair of stands. The salesman said that he didn't have anything that would fit. He was most surprised, when looking at the stands he had on demo, that the Veda stands were a perfect fit. He was sure that he had measured them a while ago, and they were too big!

It's possible that the manufacturer has changed the size of the top plate. It's also possible that the stands are not actually 324s, but that's what was printed on the assembly instructions.

Looking at the picture on the Stone Audio website, they certainly look like my stands. Have you actually measured the top plates? I can't find any dimensions, apart from the height.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom