1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speaker stands for kef tdm 23's

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by fatrich, Jul 25, 2001.

1. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    can any one suggest where to get these stands and how much they roughly cost.Also is there an alternative stand that can be used, at the moment my current speakers are on atacama se24 but i don't know if they will be ideal.

thanks in anticipation

richard

2. Ron Locke

Ron Locke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Richard,

We at KEF produce two versions of the TDM23F stand. You have a choice of wooden or metal construction. The wooden version have the same contour of the cabinet and have a MSRP of £299 per pair, the metal stands have a chamber which allows you fill with lead or sand though are of a conventional speaker stand design, which also retail for the same price.
    You will have to visit an authorised KEF THX dealer to obtain these items. If these are out of your price point then I recommend the Target R4 or just keep the Atacama SE24 which are great stands already (though I would fill them completely with lead or sand (kiln dried)for optimum weight and isolation.

Best Regards

Ron

KEF Audio (UK) Ltd

3. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Ron
    thankyou very much for for reply

richard