• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Speaker setup

Nacheez

Standard Member
I am attempting to set up my first home cinema system and in doing so have had to do it with limited knowledge and low budget.

I am currently using denon avr2500h with Yamah NSF51 speakers as front Left and Right and waiting for sourround and centre to arrive. Now I have placed my front left and right to best of my knowledge and my issue is that when I am not seated dead centre on the sofa I precieve the sound from left speaker quicker when sitting on far left and vice versa.

So is there anything I am doing wrong and anything that could be done to have the sound more uniform regardless of the seating?

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
@Nacheez
Can you post/upload a picture of your room to see how you have setup your system and which changes are possible there. Members could give you advices on center channel / surround placement aswell if needed.

Nacheez

Standard Member
Please suggest if any improvement can be made, I am restricted to the placement of speaker due to the area.

Attachments

• speaker placement.jpg
    speaker placement.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 37

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom