Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Speaker Placement

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by dongagon, Feb 7, 2003.

1. dongagon

dongagon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hello I am new to this forum and am not sure that this is in the right section. It have had a seach on previous post but cannot find what i am looking for.

Here goes:
    I have a sub and satellite speaker system, due to the limitations/dimentions of my room i am unable to place the front speakers any but on my television. With this in mind, should i toe the front left and right speakes in slightly(angle them toward the listening position), leave them neutral, or toes them out slightly angle them away the listening position).

Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated

2. S H A D O

S H A D O

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Hi

Best thing I can suggest is to just experiment with them, toeing them in or pointing straight at the listening position should work well.

Can you not wall mount them or place them on stands to get them in a better position relative to your TV?