• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Speaker options.....Help

pekay

:hiya:

Lo Doods,

Just after a bit of advice, i just purchased the Yammy 767, running an old set of speakers off my denon dht 500 and a sony active sub, i also have a Gale Bi-pole in the back room which adds to the ambience.
The good lady would like some speakers in the kitchen so we can hear music when sat in the garden., so my idea is..............as the Yammy allows multi zone i was thinking of putting either the Denon 2 fronts or the 2 surrounds in the kitchen and buying a new pair to replace.

so A. which should i swap out.....fronts or surrounds??. and B. on a budget of £150 which pair should i go for?? iv'e looked at WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 9.0and GALE ARIA AR10...............or...........

I notice Richer sounds has a deal on TANNOY SFX5.1 package and JAMO A102HCS5, are these better than my current set up??, or would i be better spending the £150 on a pair with a view to upgrading the centre and sub at a later date!

Any advice greatly recieved!!.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom