1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speaker Mounts, will this work?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by drdaredevil, Jul 7, 2004.

1. drdaredevil

drdaredevil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am new to the speaker section of AV FORUMS but I need a quick answer. I just ordered a few things from amazon.com which include a brand new pair of BOSE 141 SPEAKERS along with B-TECH BT1 Universal Speaker Bracket for Small Speakers. I ordered the speaker brackets and everything in a hurry because I am going to be needing the speakers and everything set up soon. I am a little worried now, though, because I am not 100% sure that they will fit on my speakers I am about to get. Here is a picture of the back of the speakers (taken from someone else, not my picture) [​IMG] and here is a link to the speaker brackets... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006I53I/103-9928892-7949465?_encoding=UTF8 .

So, what I am asking for is a quick YES or NO answer to wheter or not these brackets will fit. Please, I would appreciate if nobody said anything on the quality of the speakers because I do not have enough cash to buy expensive ones and I am excited to receive them after reading some positive reviews of these speakers. A quick answer would be greatly appreciated because it would end my worrying.

2. mevetts

mevetts
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    It is difficult to say, on the link it says under 'Features' -

'Comes complete with all necessary hardware for speaker and wall mounting. Must be screwed into back of speaker'

From the picture, I'm not too sure how you will be able to 'screw' the speaker bracket to the back of the speaker.

I'm not sure if there are any wall bracket adaptors that convert fixings?

Mark.

3. drdaredevil

drdaredevil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hmm..... that hole in the middle isn't for screwing things into it, is it?