1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speaker Conundurum: Pio SV50

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Slimchandi, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Slimchandi

Slimchandi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I am purchasing a Pio vsx-c301 in the near future, and I am looking for a speaker set to match (preferably all satellite size, already 2 floorstanders is pushing it)

I have acquired the centre, left and right from the Pioneer SV50 set, and was looking to purchase the matching sub and surrounds, when I worked out it would be more expensive than purchasing the system whole again! I would quite like to use these speakers, seems like a good idea to save money, but adding the rest would cost me more! Does anyone have any way around this? I am not looking to spend more than £50 right after purchasing the amp.

The best option appears to me to purchase the complete set when funds allow, and retain the extra speakers for 7.1 when room size allows!

Can anyone suggest a better idea, either a cheaper place than avland.co.uk to purchase the surrounds and sub, or a similar set for around £100-£150?