Speaker Connector


Standard Member

This may be in the wrong place but hopefully not. I'm looking for a set of external speakers, all the one's I have found so far are USB, which normally would be fine, but the ones I need have to have need the red and white male RCA connectors on them.

Does anyone know of such a thing and where I could get them

Thanks in advance


Standard Member
I am connecting them to a Projector, the internal speaker isn't very good, but there is an audio out on the side that has red and white RCA connectors

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
You'll either need self-powered speakers, or an amplifier and "normal" speakers. RCA provide line-level or unamplified signals; you can't just connect RCA to "passive" speakers.

Do you always listen to the sound from the projector or do you have anything else to produce the sound?
Top Bottom