Speaker Connection for Sony STR-KSL500

barnabybc

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just bought a STR-KSL500 from Richer Sounds as I need a smaller amp to replace my broken and aged Pioneer E06 (slight step down!), but it has non-standard speaker connections on the back.

Does anyone know where I can get these connectors online, or do I have to goto a Sony Centre to get them?

At present, I'm unsure how the connectors will work with my Cable Talk 4 leads, I'm sure they'll be a way!

Thanks in advance.

Barney

Hi,

I've just bought a STR-KSL500 from Richer Sounds as I need a smaller amp to replace my broken and aged Pioneer E06 (slight step down!), but it has non-standard speaker connections on the back.

Does anyone know where I can get these connectors online, or do I have to goto a Sony Centre to get them?

At present, I'm unsure how the connectors will work with my Cable Talk 4 leads, I'm sure they'll be a way!

Thanks in advance.

Barney

Real sorry guys to bump this very very old thread,
but I have spent last 2 hours trying to find the exact same things, I have a couple of dodgy connectors, but the only ones I can find are £4.89 each.

surely this can not be right, there tiny plastic clips for gods sake, lol

So anyone know were to get these at all, it's been really hard to track them down.

Real sorry guys to bump this very very old thread,
but I have spent last 2 hours trying to find the exact same things, I have a couple of dodgy connectors, but the only ones I can find are £4.89 each.

surely this can not be right, there tiny plastic clips for gods sake, lol

So anyone know were to get these at all, it's been really hard to track them down.

Hello

Did you have any luck? I've got the same problem

Cheers
Ian

Hello

Did you have any luck? I've got the same problem

Cheers
Ian

No mate I didn't and i'm still having to get up and waggle one of the cables to get a connection,
because quite simply I refuse to pay the quite rediculous prices quoted for such a small plastic clip.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom