Spartacus 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

thank you movie man !

it was only a few disc coming out as steel, for 50+ € ...2. hands now 90€...and no date for the normal disc like in GB

Mine arrived today and watched it this afternoon. Wow. It’s sublime absolutely beautiful

watched it today and was very impressed with the picture quality and the film which i hadnt seen for many years

probably have to watch my 4K disk of gladiator again now

Super PQ. And i saved a tenner when i got the standard edition rather than the steelbook version that amazon failed to deliver.

I received this 4K film for my birthday and wow fabulous. If you have a 4K setup buy it.I was grinning from start to finish great picture clear sound.10 out of 10.
All the best.Greg.

Ordered this today as part of 3 for £36 from hmv. 36 years old and never seen it before so I’m really looking forward to it and by all accounts it’s a sublime presentation!

I had the pleasure today of watching this, at 52, for the first time ever! No doubt I've seen countless partials and clips on TV as a child but I didn't remember anything aside from the "I'm Spartacus."

The film was nothing like I expected, much better, and the colours and image quality were outstanding.

10/10 for the film and picture quality, 8/10 for the 7.1; some vocals got lost in one small section and they barely used the surround (or if they did then I didn't notice, I'm sorry.)

Amazing film.

A Christmas present for all..Go on treat yourself or someone else. I'm Spartacus.
Merry Christmas to all.Greg.

Watched this on rental over the last week - fantastic PQ for a film of its age....and the score was great through all the speakers. Good film and loved Olivier's and Ustinov's performances.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom