1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spare drivers for mission 732's

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by skap7309, Jul 12, 2005.

1. skap7309

skap7309

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi i have a set of mission 732's (the ones with the 'cd looking' drivers) and my girlfriends children took such a shine to them that they've repeatedly stuck their fingers through them. She has kindly offered to claim on house insurance but could i order a new set of drivers instead, as the speaker is still in perfect working order until i turn the volume up (cue rasberry blowing bass!) Should i contact mission or would it cost me more than these are worth?
    I am also keen to buy Quad's 11L but at around £300 second hand could prove costly, as the cheaper the better!

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    I had to replace a driver on my Mission 77C1. Get in contact with Mission directly and see what they can do for you. I found them to be very helpful and the replacement driver was a sensible price. :)

3. mr_yogi

mr_yogi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Any HiFi (BADA?) shop should be able to have the drivers replaced. Many years ago at a party someone turned my amp up all the way and killed both of my 752 freedoms main drivers. I took them back to the shop where I bought them and they sent them back to mission who replaced the drivers and sent them back ready for collection within a couple of weeks :smashin:

The cost was reasonable and apparently the Mission guys comment to the shop was "It looks like someone put the National Grid through these" :rotfl: