Space X launch Saturday 30th May 20:22

leo79

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for the Space X launch tonight at 20.33

I've just nicked this info from another post I've just read so please don't take as gospel.

ISS visible over the UK at 21.22

Space x shuttle may be visible at 21.50

If you had a nice omega planet ocean you could tell us the exact time it launched

I'm waiting for you to crumble and take a price drop due to being so rude about my breitling

:rotfl: I would never be rude about your breitling(s), I just can't deviate off the watch plan of attack I've got in my head. The white superocean was sharing top spot with a white Milgauss and a speedy panda for a long time.
I've got a list and I need to stick to it.

:rotfl: I would never be rude about your breitling(s), I just can't deviate off the watch plan of attack I've got in my head. The white superocean was sharing top spot with a white Milgauss and a speedy panda for a long time.
I've got a list and I need to stick to it.

I have in my collection a black, yellow, white and see through set of watches. Breitling, CW, Tissot, couple others, all moving further down the face size.

I don't have one at 45mm or an omega,or orange. But I also just changed jobs and took a 20% hit (albeit I don't work as many hours).

I'll wait till either my tax return comes in, or the taxman comes a knocking lol

Looks like it's been put back an hour. Now 21.30

😂 I've played my first round of golf today and treated myself to some negroni's in the garden. That's my excuse anyway. And I've burnt my newly shaved head.

Looks like it's been put back an hour. Now 21.30

I know this was just a 'typo read' but FYI generally these things aren't just moved a bit - in the case of this launch the next available window is Saturday evening then Sunday evening. For this ISS rendezvous mission the launch window is only a minute or so - if this is missed the launch is aborted as after this the Dragon could not catch the ISS.

I know this was just a 'typo read' but FYI generally these things aren't just moved a bit - in the case of this launch the next available window is Saturday evening then Sunday evening. For this ISS rendezvous mission the launch window is only a minute or so - if this is missed the launch is aborted as after this the Dragon could not catch the ISS.

which will be a shame if it happens .........

which will be a shame if it happens .........

You have to have patience in the space game :) When I saw the penultimate shuttle launch back in 2011 the launch we saw was actually the re-scheduled one as on the original some electrical warning light went on somewhere near the end of the countdown and the launch was scrubbed. The actual launch was some days or weeks after the first attempt. I have to say having flown out there those last few seconds of countdown were pretty tense - there was a big cheer when the countdown 'restarted' for the final minute (they pause the countdown every now and again - I never quite understood why).

You have to have patience in the space game :) When I saw the penultimate shuttle launch back in 2011 the launch we saw was actually the re-scheduled one as on the original some electrical warning light went on somewhere near the end of the countdown and the launch was scrubbed. The actual launch was some days or weeks after the first attempt. I have to say having flown out there those last few seconds of countdown were pretty tense - there was a big cheer when the countdown 'restarted' for the final minute (they pause the countdown every now and again - I never quite understood why).

I have heard the space shuttle re-enter but missed the launch by 2 days , gutted , you wouldn't believe it :mad:

Can’t see it happening with current weather

And scrubbed till Saturday due to the weather.

Booo. I was looking forward to this.

I say sticky this thread till Sunday!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom