Space Jam (Titans of Cult #10) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 05/07/2021

Will feature Spot Gloss treatment.
SJ (box).jpg

SJ (contents).jpg

This Collector’s Set Includes:
  • Space Jam on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray
  • Collectable SteelBook Case with new artwork
  • Unique Enamel Pin
  • Exclusive Vinyl Stickers

Attachments

• SJ.jpg
    SJ.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
  • SJ (pin).jpg
    SJ (pin).jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 17
  • SJ (vinyl stickers).jpg
    SJ (vinyl stickers).jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 23
  • SJ (full_art).jpg
    SJ (full_art).jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

samdavies

Distinguished Member
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't keen :rotfl: ToC stuff is so hit and miss for me though, particularly the actual steel designs.

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Apologies to anyone who is elated at the news but...

First, Howard the Duck, now What’s up Doc!

Who on earth is green-lighting these release? A TOC release too. 😂

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Certainly not "cult", but honestly none of their releases are really. Always had a soft spot for this flick though. Howard the duck is on another level of crap entirely :rotfl:

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Certainly not "cult", but honestly none of their releases are really. Always had a soft spot for this flick though. Howard the duck is on another level of crap entirely :rotfl:

I agree with TOC releases not being cult, but Space Jam! They’ve gone Looney Tunes - literally.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
titans-of-cult-space-jam-4k-steelbook-set.jpg
Screenshot_20210501-181557_Chrome.jpg

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Only own a few of the TOC collectors editions but by and large, theyve been good movies (with the odd trash like Pacific Rim thrown in).

Space Jam. Cult. Really (as above lol) o_O:confused::rolleyes::facepalm:

anlygi

The last ToC release I bought was 2001: a Space Odyssey, but have they had a price rise for this, or have there been others at £35? The ones I bought from Blade Runner to 2001 were all £30.

anlygi

That is dire. They've the cheek to ask for more money too.

This will be like Pacific Rim, still available months after release. I actually liked the design of the Pacific Rim release but I'm not into the film.

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
Sums up this release really. I bet the new film is no picnic either... :rolleyes:
Exactly!
Their first release was the only one that impressed me treatment wise, Then they lost me with the missleading treatment mockups of Fury Road and WW before release, after that , i'm not even bothering with their new releases....
Asia seems to be unbeatable when it comes to premium exclusives with proper work put into it.

Fillius

My copy just arrived (from Zavvi). Quite a few days early which is good... except it's been damaged in transit due to inadequate packaging.

The outer plastic is cracked on the top corner.

The Steelbook is unharmed inside, but the quality of the clasp/closing mechanism is poor. It's quite difficult to get it to stay closed.

This is my first ToC set, I would have preferred just a standard Steelbook. The packaging is unnecessarily bulky, just empty space, so I'll take the Steelbook out to keep in my collection separately.

StumpyBloke

My copy just arrived (from Zavvi). Quite a few days early which is good... except it's been damaged in transit due to inadequate packaging.

The outer plastic is cracked on the top corner.

The Steelbook is unharmed inside, but the quality of the clasp/closing mechanism is poor. It's quite difficult to get it to stay closed.

This is my first ToC set, I would have preferred just a standard Steelbook. The packaging is unnecessarily bulky, just empty space, so I'll take the Steelbook out to keep in my collection separately.
That’s why I no longer order Titans of Cult releases from Zavvi because their packaging is sh*t. They never seem to learn.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom