1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SP46L6HX Stand

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by neilmcl, Jul 14, 2005.

1. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    Any of you who were lucky to get a stand with their SP46L6HX could probably answer this. I picked up mine from Makro today and at first the sales staff tried to tell me that a stand wasn't included but after a kicked up a fuss they managed to find two stands in the warehouse that had been delivered the day before.

The problem is they didn't knwo if this was the correct stand and although the instruction leaflet gives instructions for "TR-42L6/46L6/50L6/56L6" it doesn't say anywhere on the box if this is the correct stand for the 46". Is there anyway, without building it, to be sure I've got the right stand?

2. www

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, that is the right stand.

It's easy to build although the instructions don't seem to tie up exactly with what's provided.

The stand is not a top quality item but it suits the TV and looks just fine.

3. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    Just put it together, you're right about the instructions but it's fairly straightforward to build. I managed to get two identical side pieces rather than opposite sides if you know what I mean but it still fitted together, it just means that one side has the curved edge at the front and the other is at the back but it's hard to notice.

I'm assuming lifting the TV onto the stand is a two man job so I'll have to wait to Saturday to get some help.