SP-50L7HX at Costco

just spotted this in the glasgow branch for £1195 inc vat. sounds like a good price, whats the specs like for this or would i be better going for the sony 50"

Tarbat

That's a very good price for the L7 model. Just check it is an L7 (centre pedestal design), and not the L6.

KableMan

Wow at that price its a steal! I paid £2000 over a year ago and it has proven to be worth every penny and then some - its a superb TV as well as being a style statement! Go for it and costco provide a 3 year warranty too :smashin:

Sy1441

steviebhoy26 said:
whats it like compared to the sony 50" for picture and connections?
Ive had both and there's not much in it. Sammy has a brighter looking picture, thinkg its due to the glass screen. Connection wise im sure the sammy had dvi and the sony has hdmi but apart from that they has the same.

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
KableMan said:
Wow at that price its a steal! I paid £2000 over a year ago and it has proven to be worth every penny and then some - its a superb TV as well as being a style statement! Go for it and costco provide a 3 year warranty too :smashin:

echo that - if anything mine looks better today than ever done