Source for X-Files Season For DVD Jacket

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by echo, Jul 19, 2002.

1. echo

echo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for the manufacturer or a source to acquire the cardbord jacket for the X-Files-Season 4 set of DVD's. Mine got destroyed, and while I have created my own, it is just not the same. I've been unable to locate anything on the internet...Thanks:rolleyes:

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Echo,

Welcome to the Forums! :)

With regards to your query, your best bet would be to go straight to the horse's mouth, so to speak, and get in touch with 20th Century Fox in the US. As they are the owners of both the show, and the producers of the boxed-set, then they will be the people who MAY be able to get you in touch with a new cardboard sleeve.

Hope this helps.

Pooch

3. echo

echo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks so much....I'll pursue that...I had downloaded the photo from the order page and scanned in a couple of ends of a previous season and made a new cover....probably ok for anyone but I hope to acquire the real thing. I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum is all about. I've an as yet unused DVD burner and lots of family films to convert. Just lack one piece of hardware to connect the VCR up....have a great day. Echo:D

4. echo

echo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pooch...I just read your profile and wanted to let you know that on or about August 8 they will be releasing "Them" which is a really cool 1950's horror movie about atomic giant ants. Old horror and sci-fi are what I collect too....Echo