Soundstyle Z1 22" Speaker Stand in Silver

Member 96948

Distinguished Member
Anybody about to buy a pair of speaker stands should take a look at this.

The Z1 is from the heavy school of speaker stands and has an RRP of just under £117 per pair. Superfi are knocking out 7 pairs (it was 9 until an hour ago ;)) of the 22" in silver for a staggering £48.89 per pair delivered.

That makes some of the paper thin flexible budget type stuff look rather sick.

Russell

Pulsar

Thanks for this Russell, I've gone for 2 pairs for my new room - should be here tomorrow.

Rob

Member 96948

Distinguished Member
They do look the mutts and when mine turned up, they were labeled Sound Organisation, rather than Soundstyle. I think both brands have been bought by Alphason and thus these are a run-out model. At £48/pair, who cares?:)

Be careful not to over tighten the allen bolts. Too tight, and it can kink the column wall, so as you tighten the first one, keep an eye to see how tight they really need to be.

Russell

Pulsar

Thanks for the tip. I would have liked the black as they look even better but wasn't prepared to pay double for them.

Cheers

Rob

Pulsar

Russell,

Don't suppose you need a single stand do you? I could do with 1 for my centre speaker but don't really want to buy another pair. If you're interested then let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Cheers

Rob

Pulsar

I'm afraid I already bought plenty and sold the spare one to my brother in law.:(
No Problem, thanks for getting back to me. I think they great, especially for the price.

Rob

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom