SoundMagic E11BT Bluetooth Earphone Review & Comments

Giburrows

How do these compare with Shure 425's or 535's, I'd like to go wireless but not at the expense of sound quality?

mclingo

Distinguished Member
Great review ED thanks, if you get chance to check these out I think these are an even more compelling alternative to apples airpods, excellent sound and great battery life.

£70-£99

Liberty Air

Scotland11

Nice review Ed. Since my cheap and cheerful wired Sony MDR EX38i in-ears landed in a toilet I've been using my Bose over ears which are a bit bulky for my liking on the daily commute. AirPods are too expensive for me to splash out on just now and I fear they'd fall out when I run for the train. These look like they may be an ideal replacement at a reasonable price point for my basic listening needs.

Hampy1972

Distinguished Member
Love Soundmagic products, I have the E10s and very unrated indeed.
Very detailed in audio and a good bargain.
Would like to try a set of these also, be a good comparison.

I'm looking for a replacement to my temperamental Beats X. These seem like a contender but amazon or John Lewis don't sell them. I'm quite fussy about a comfy fit so I want easy returns. Shame.

Bongobuzz

Had a pair of E10, now I have a pair of E80. Fabulous sounding earphones that punch well above their price bracket.

Hampy1972

Distinguished Member
Had a pair of E10, now I have a pair of E80. Fabulous sounding earphones that punch well above their price bracket.
Agreed, picked quite a few up from fleabay for like £10 a pop and they're little gems.
Clarity is amazing. No need to break the bank too. :D

Chris Holt

Standard Member
Had these for a couple of weeks from RS and I have been very impressed with the sound. I totally agree about the carry pouch comment.

Synchro

Distinguished Member
Like the E10's which I owned, these will probably go into a flash sale soon on your favorite Chinese tech sites...

Flippoc

Hi all,

Looking for a cheapish pair of head phones so these seem to fit the bill.
I was thinking about using them when out cycling, can you still hear what's going on around you?
I know its not recommended to wear headphones and cycle.
Where can you buy them as can't find them anywhere.

Thanks.

MikeTheBike2010

Would these stay in place while running? All the BT phones I’ve tried so far hand the remote / battery on one side below the ear (rather than lower down the cable) and guess what, when you run the weight bounces the earpiece out on one side annoyingly.

Love the E10’s so hoping the “neck brace” on these solves the problem?

Chris Holt

Standard Member
Hi all,

Looking for a cheapish pair of head phones so these seem to fit the bill.
I was thinking about using them when out cycling, can you still hear what's going on around you?
I know its not recommended to wear headphones and cycle.
Where can you buy them as can't find them anywhere.

Thanks.

They do a pretty good job at sound isolation but they are not actively noise cancelling so choose some tips which are going to let some sound through (and don't play music loudly). I bought mine from Richer Sounds in Nottingham.

Chris Holt

Standard Member
Would these stay in place while running? All the BT phones I’ve tried so far hand the remote / battery on one side below the ear (rather than lower down the cable) and guess what, when you run the weight bounces the earpiece out on one side annoyingly.

Love the E10’s so hoping the “neck brace” on these solves the problem?

I have run with these and used them in the gym without the tips coming out. I know what you mean about the remote/mic being an annoyance but it did not cause them to pop out.

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
To be had at £95 on Ebay, Jaybird Tarah Pro would be my choice over these or pretty much any other BT buds.

FishDUDE

Had these for about 2 weeks and sadly they're going back, they are great - excellent battery life, they fit my ears and sound pretty good for the money but they no longer connect or pair to any devices.

the hunt continues.

sean2068

Standard Member
Does anyone know where I can buy these? they're sold our online even on the soundmagic site. Maybe E12BT on the way? Can't see any news on that though. Thanks.

Synchro

Distinguished Member
I have run with these and used them in the gym without the tips coming out. I know what you mean about the remote/mic being an annoyance but it did not cause them to pop out.
Do you have alink for the tips you bought please?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone