soundike legal?

chrisuk01

has anyone used this site before (soundike) ??

as the albums are quite cheap, and the FAQ says its legal ?

can anyone confirm its legal ?

thanks

chrisuk01

do you now of any similar sites that are legal ?

as if it is legal all looks/sounds good. as only about £1 per album.

coxy83

i have been using these for about 4 or 5 months, and ive had no problem with them... so far. I am not sure whether they are entirely legal (they have got Beatles music!), but i think they are based in russia where i believe it is legal. I was a bit dubious at first handing over my card details, but never the less i took a risk. Your details are not actually stored on the soundike site, you get directed to a secure cg bill page. As i've said ive used them quite a lot and had no problems yet, but i can tell you this, before i started using them my ipod had about 12gb, its now gone up to 30gb!:smashin:

sugarbubble

Novice Member
I have been using this music service 4 at least 3 years. Since I have been paying 4 the music I download I certainly hope that it's legal! I have never had any problems with payments, downloads, Or being unable To find exactly where I'm looking for! and I'm able to continue to download my purchases again and again year after year.I wouldn't go anywhere else4music! + they remember my birthday every year and give me credits in addition to that perk if you write a review and it is accepted you will be credited with a dollar.that may not seem like much but most albums are about a dollar and a half!I would recommend it to anyone.I hope this site is never closed down

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom