1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soundblaster live 24-bit & Medusa 5.1 Headset HELLLLLLLLP

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Wolfie_67, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Wolfie_67

Wolfie_67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya peeps, right i now have a sounblaster live 24-bit, and again a set of medusa 5.1 headset, so now i need help on getting best performance and sound quality out of them, any ideas what i need to have the sound set to in the xp sound setup and then in the soudblaster setup, as i havnt a clue all help would be gladly received cheers.

Ps i have posted in another forum on here as wasnt to sure where i needed to post this question. :oops:

2. Obuggrit

Obuggrit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an SBLive! card too and am thinking of buying some surround sound headphones. Do yours connect to the digital outputs of the SBLive!, or do they connect to the 2 regular Front Speakers and Rear Speakers ports?

Creative's drivers for this card are crap really, but alternative drivers don't offer much support for surround sound and EAX. There should be a sound settings in one of the configuration tools. Select the 5.1 sound profile and it should work.
    If you're interested in the other drivers then google "APSLive" and "KX Project"