Soundbar with Sub Pre out

Alang75

Moved house recently and my wife wants me to see if I can downsize the Av setup in the new front room. Current setup is Denon 4500H powering Kef IQ7 SE’s at the front, IQ60 centre IQ3’s at the back and IQ1’s as front heights. Sub is an SVS PB13 Ultra.
I’m looking for a decent soundbar that I can pair the SVS with to keep the low end taken care of. I’ve looked at the Ambeo, which seems to tick all the boxes however it’s pretty expensive and seems to have its fair share of negative feedback on various threads.
What else is out there that is worth considering?
Cheers

keithwiggins

Moved house recently and my wife wants me to see if I can downsize the Av setup in the new front room. Current setup is Denon 4500H powering Kef IQ7 SE’s at the front, IQ60 centre IQ3’s at the back and IQ1’s as front heights. Sub is an SVS PB13 Ultra.
I’m looking for a decent soundbar that I can pair the SVS with to keep the low end taken care of. I’ve looked at the Ambeo, which seems to tick all the boxes however it’s pretty expensive and seems to have its fair share of negative feedback on various threads.
What else is out there that is worth considering?
Cheers
The AMBEO is the best out there , but you are correct its not without many issues and given Sennheiser is up for sale its timeline and support could be limited.
Most Atmos type bars will only work with the brands own subwoofers and most supplied are crap compared to your svs.
I have a dali Kubik which will work will an external sub which i use and enjoy the, dali is a limited on features but offers terrific sound quality, no wizz bang effects just great quality. Failing that have a look at the dali Katch, b&w, yamaha ysps ( not every model) Focal, Totem, and i think thats pretty much it for anything that offers good sound with a seperate sub out.

Alang75

The AMBEO is the best out there , but you are correct its not without many issues and given Sennheiser is up for sale its timeline and support could be limited.
Most Atmos type bars will only work with the brands own subwoofers and most supplied are crap compared to your svs.
I have a dali Kubik which will work will an external sub which i use and enjoy the, dali is a limited on features but offers terrific sound quality, no wizz bang effects just great quality. Failing that have a look at the dali Katch, b&w, yamaha ysps ( not every model) Focal, Totem, and i think thats pretty much it for anything that offers good sound with a seperate sub out.
Cheers I’ll have a look at Dali. The Yammy is very outdated now and still commands a hefty price. I’m watching the Klipsch cinema 1200 with great interest, seems to tick most boxes just needs the app update to include some level adjustments & Hopefully some eq and I think I’ll pull the trigger.

keithwiggins

Cheers I’ll have a look at Dali. The Yammy is very outdated now and still commands a hefty price. I’m watching the Klipsch cinema 1200 with great interest, seems to tick most boxes just needs the app update to include some level adjustments & Hopefully some eq and I think I’ll pull the trigger.
i saw a review of that by ANDREW ROBINSON on youtube . The Dali is quite old now so you will be able to get a deal Richer sounds have a very strong offer.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom