Question Soundbar with a user EQ.

Discussion in 'Soundbars, Soundplates & Soundbases' started by docnaz, Aug 17, 2018.

1. docnaz

docnaz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon all. Intermittent poster. I'm looking for a sound bar, or perhaps base, with a user programmable EQ

Does anyone know what the stated EQ function is on the LG Soundbars? I could not find an explanation on the LG web page.

As I'm getting older, I'm losing the higher frequencies and I find the mix of many movies and TV shows not helpful for older folks.

I really want a sound bar with more than just the pre-set movies, music etc. I want to be able to add more treble and cut mid and bass if I need to ie create my own mix.

Budget about £250.

Ideas appreciated.

Many thanks.

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,571
    'I want to be able to add more treble and cut mid and bass if I need to ie create my own mix' - very few Soundbar or Soundbase devices offer that level of control.

Have a look at the SONOS BEAM - outside of your budget but does offer User Adjustable EQ via the control App, Beam: The Smart Soundbar for Your TV | Sonos

Joe

3. zeppelino

zeppelino

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,208
    The base I have has four presets, but does allow me to change bass levels - I think most bars/bases do allow you to tweak bass though.