Soundbar subwoofer under £200 don't mind 2ndhand

Chezza1978

Novice Member
Hi everyone - looking for some good advice please

Use to have old school sony dav 10 and loved the bass with the subwoofer but the wiring was hell lol

Looking for a soundbar with a subwoofer that gives deep bass but don't mind going for an old model that I could look for 2nd hand if it could be under £200 or any new one that could give some deep bass like my old sony dav 10- - any help so much appreciate for my new 4k lg setup - thanks lots for any input /advice /guidance

Only restrictions is my stand is approx 100cm /40" max width

password1

Canton Dm series. great sound quality. they have built in subs and dont need a separate sub.

keithwiggins

Thanks so much i will have a look for these, I not heard about them before - appreciate your reply
have a look on ebay some good stuff going under the hammer, i spotted a philips fidelio which is a great bar that will probably come in at a lot less than your budget, monitor audio asb-10 also all good gear.

Chezza1978

Novice Member
have a look on ebay some good stuff going under the hammer, i spotted a philips fidelio which is a great bar that will probably come in at a lot less than your budget, monitor audio asb-10 also all good gear.
Thanks lots for your reply, pay day is at the end of the month and I will be able to choose between the recommendations here, which one would be the best - it's so good the advice on here as I'm able to check out alternatives to the latest equipment which might not necessarily be the best for the budget I have - thanks again

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom