Question Soundbar recommendations for budget ~£150

Dizzle77

Established Member
Reaction score
So i recently moved in with my partner. Due to limited space, I've had to put some belongings into temporary storage, which includes my B&W 5.1 surround sound and AV receiver. We'll hopefully be moving to somewhere bigger later this year, so for now I'm in the market for a soundbar.

The lounge is quite small with the tv on the wall. This is about 1.5m away from the sofa opposite.

Our primary usage will be for movies and occasionally playing music via the chromecast connected to the tv. The tv has wifi connectivity, but I don't think it has bluetooth - not sure if this is required for wireless soundbars.

Also regarding budget I'd prefer to spend up to £150, but would be willing to maybe spend a bit more for the right product.

Hi, I'm also looking around that budget for a sound bar, maybe a bit more around £200 to go with my Sony XE9005. I've been looking mostly on Ebay. T

here's a ridiculous amount of choice out there.

Brand new there's the new Sony SF200 for £200, which has no sub and no reviews but looks decent.
Second hand I've been looking at Sony CT800 and Q Acousitcs M4 which are gettable for around the same price. Never owned a soundbar before so not sure what's good. Look at the Sky Soundbox for my Sky Q, but little bit pricey at £299.

Hope you get some suggestions OP!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom