Soundbar or Seperate Speakers

Exodiac

Novice Member
Hello good evening all,

I am wondering if any1 could give me some advice on what would be ideal and work pefectly for my room. I am going for a soundbar and these will be my choices now the reason I have come onto the forums is would my room work for a soundbar or would It not.

Soundbar options:
  1. Senheiser Ambeo + SVS PB2000 Pro or PB3000 Sub
  2. Samsung Q950T or Will Wait For the Samsung Q950A Thats Coming Out Soon
  3. LGSN11RG or See How The New Soundbar Does But I Know That This Bar Is Having Problems

Room Dimensions: room is L shaped (7-8FT Ceiling)

Theres a 10ft wall to the left of the room and that goes 10ft across to the right side of the living room and the main wall is 15ft long to the main wall where my TV + unit and speakers will be and that wall is 15 ft across with the main door to the room so it would be no more than say 10-11ft to the door. around the corner from my left 10ft wall is the kitchen. Hopefully I've described it ok for you all my mum is sitting about 10-12 ft away from the tv and I'm just about 5-6ft away from tv. Were on an L Shaped corner sofa.

so if soundbar is out of the question for my room layout then here is a list of equipment I'm considering

1. Klipsch 8000F Tower
  2. Klipsch 504C Centre
  3. Klipsch 600M Bookshelf
  4. Klipsch 500SA Elevation will be going on wall since I can't put atmos speakers in ceiling
  5. Klipsch 500SA Elevation
  6. SVS PB16 Ultra Sub
  7. Denon 4700H Receiver

Thanks for everyones help its much appreciated.

/Mark

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom