• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Soundbar - JBL SB200/230

galanidt

Standard Member
Hi
Just bought this soundbar for £105 and have connected to a Samsung panel. It's my first soundbar so not 100% sure what to expect.

Connected to the TV via opical it's pretty good. However I am very disppointed when I connect my PC (non-bluetooth) to it via the analogue connection. If I play music via Youtube it's just not got any life to it - very bassy- much worse than an analogue connection to my JBL Flip which is much smaller and half the price.

Any comments would be appreciated whilst I decide whether to send it back.

thanks, T

Mike Balzer

Novice Member
I have this soundbar as well, and the sound seems pretty well balanced after being run in, using all inputs although I use the optical mainly. It may just be the source quality? Also make sure the 'bass boost' is not on - there's no way to tell this from looking at it, you have to listen to the output.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom