Soundbar HW-S60A - is it fit and forget?

Linden

Standard Member
I recently bought a 65" QN95T tv and now I have adjusted the picture using the pictureperfect tutorials I think it is amazing. The sound not so much. Adequate but does not do the experience justice.

I'm now looking to get a HW-S60A soundbar and will probably conect with an HDMI cable rather than bluetooth. My question is this; given that I don't want to fiddle with the thing continuously, is it a fit and forget device? By that I mean does it just get on and do the job or do you have to use a separate remote to turn it on and off or adjust sound volume etc all the time?

And as an afterthought, given that it will be mounted close under my wall bracket mounted tv is it ok that I can't access the top mounted switches? It won't be mounted in front of the tv but rather the front of the soundbar will be almost flush with the screen.

Linden

Standard Member
I'm rather hoping I've done the right thing - I bought one. Coming tomorrow, like an early Christmas present to me!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom