Question Soundbar for LG 65C9

majkom

Hm, i see... only problem i got with q900t is with side firing speakers as my tv is on wall with wooden cabinet approx 20cm from tv on one side, hence i am afraid thst reflexions of side firing speaker will fˇdestroy while sound bubble (and q900t has no sound calibration)

BeefS2

Hm, i see... only problem i got with q900t is with side firing speakers as my tv is on wall with wooden cabinet approx 20cm from tv on one side, hence i am afraid thst reflexions of side firing speaker will fˇdestroy while sound bubble (and q900t has no sound calibration)
Good point. You can turn down speaker pairs though. You would be able to turn down both side firing speakers and the two wide diagonal firing speakers if you need. You’d be paying for channels you wouldn’t be using though. Would the soundbar be in the cabinet? Would upfiring speakers be blocked? I don’t think the q70r has side speakers right? You should have a trial/exchange period where ever you get it from. Just get one try it. If it isn’t what you want, exchange it

majkom

Soundbar would be on the table below wall mounted tv or wall mounted - up firing speakers wont be block... so only thing i am not sure about are side firine ones as from one side there is wooden cabinet (30cm from soundbar) and on second there is a wall (60cm-70cm from soundbar)

majkom

Anyone, last 2 candidates: q70r vs ht-zf9 - is zf9 any better, it us 40% more expensive, is it worth it??

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom