Question Soundbar and your own subwoofer

edd666999

I one found a Soundbar that included a wireless adapted you could connect your own subwoofer too.

Can I remember the brand? No. Lol

Anyone seen or know which Soundbar it was?

Cheers!

GAS66

Hi.
My Paradigm soundscape sound bar has this option with a wireless sub adaptor provided.
I'm sure that there are others but hope this helps..

edd666999

Hi.
My Paradigm soundscape sound bar has this option with a wireless sub adaptor provided.
I'm sure that there are others but hope this helps..
Thanks for this! This is the one I remember seeing, and now I know why I didn't buy there and then haha £1200.

Wonder if there are other bars that do your own wireless sub option.

GAS66

Thanks for this! This is the one I remember seeing, and now I know why I didn't buy there and then haha £1200.

Wonder if there are other bars that do your own wireless sub option.
Yes the soundscape was/is expensive, plus it didn't have many UK suppliers.
That said, it is a couple of years old now so some retailers may do special deals.

Other than this you can buy a universal wireless subwoofer transmitter/receiver kit.

Hope this helps.

edd666999

Yes the soundscape was/is expensive, plus it didn't have many UK suppliers.
That said, it is a couple of years old now so some retailers may do special deals.

Other than this you can buy a universal wireless subwoofer transmitter/receiver kit.

Hope this helps.

I want to wall mount the sound bar and not have anything showing, i haven't ran cables to accommodate a transmitter so not an option.

I think Allan at Idealav would be able to get hold of one, but once that amount of cash appears I need a Processor and screen so ill put it on the back burner till you sell yours for £300 :D

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom