Soundbar advice please.

rdmbfossa

We're turning a bedroom into a small sitting room upstairs for our daughter as she is 16 and will soon be getting to the dreaded age of going out at weekends with friends. TV will be a older 55" Panasonic LCD. I'm thinking of getting a soundbar for TV and music which I would like to wall mount or attach to the TV so the wires are hidden. Trying to decide between the following;

1. Roku Soundbar £99 - TV is older so this will be much better for streaming services plus I think it has Airplay for music. Seems to get decent reviews.

2. Yamaha YAS107 £150 - We have a Roku stick anyway, would this give much better sound quality than the Roku? I believe no Airplay but it has Bluetooth for music.

3. Sonos Beam Refurb - £290 - Is this worth the extra cost over the other options.

Any advice or alternative suggestions welcome. Thanks.

keithwiggins

We're turning a bedroom into a small sitting room upstairs for our daughter as she is 16 and will soon be getting to the dreaded age of going out at weekends with friends. TV will be a older 55" Panasonic LCD. I'm thinking of getting a soundbar for TV and music which I would like to wall mount or attach to the TV so the wires are hidden. Trying to decide between the following;

1. Roku Soundbar £99 - TV is older so this will be much better for streaming services plus I think it has Airplay for music. Seems to get decent reviews.

2. Yamaha YAS107 £150 - We have a Roku stick anyway, would this give much better sound quality than the Roku? I believe no Airplay but it has Bluetooth for music.

3. Sonos Beam Refurb - £290 - Is this worth the extra cost over the other options.

Any advice or alternative suggestions welcome. Thanks.
i would seriously consider the beam.

rdmbfossa

Thanks, unfortunately no stock of the refurbs at the moment. I did order the Roku which arrived yesterday and will give it a test it soon.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom