soundandvision??

darren68uk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
HI to all

1st off im looking for a 5.1 speaker and amp setup for a bedroom at the mo but that would also work nicely in a medium sized living room,

my budget is £1000 to £1200 max, and has to be on buy now pay later finance,

can anyone recommend a good site, i have found Welcome to Sound and Vision - TV, Televisions, LCD TV, Plasma TV, Blu Ray, Home Cinema Systems, Hi Fi Audio, Amplifiers are they any good, they do finance,,,is was looking at the follwing from them

Kef KHT1005.2 Black 5.1 av package £399
Pioneer VSX-1018 av amp BLACK £475

I have Samsung LE40A686 panel-skyHD and pioneer LX51 blu ray player

im after a decent HD audio/video playback,,,,

Try superfi.co.uk a good company should have what you need.

Try superfi.co.uk a good company should have what you need.

HI ya, yes they would have been my 1st choice unfortunately they dont seem to do finance,,

have ordered from sound and vision now got the following, not the cheapest but beggers cant be choosers.. buy now pay in 12 months

KHT-2005.3 Black
5.1 Speaker System with new KUBE Subwoofer £579

ONKYO TX-SR876 BLK £599

soundandvision are a good company and ive bought many a tv from them in the past. Always picked the item up from the shop though so not sure what delivery with these are like. Just for ref though, superfi do finance but its instore only.

HI ya, yes they would have been my 1st choice unfortunately they dont seem to do finance,,

have ordered from sound and vision now got the following, not the cheapest but beggers cant be choosers.. buy now pay in 12 months

KHT-2005.3 Black
5.1 Speaker System with new KUBE Subwoofer £579

ONKYO TX-SR876 BLK £599

Hi, did they do a deal for you on the ONKYO ?

I only ask as the price on S&V site is quite a bit higher. I am thinking about purchasing one myself but would like to find the best deal of course.

Joe

Hi, did they do a deal for you on the ONKYO ?

I only ask as the price on S&V site is quite a bit higher. I am thinking about purchasing one myself but would like to find the best deal of course.

Joe

He He He ,, sorry my bad just realised,,, i have ordered the TX-SR706 not 876,, also i seen the
TX-SR806 was same price, but i just had that feeling i read somewhere a few bad points about the 806 so went with the 706 instead,,,,

I'd be thinking about possibly skipping this upgrade if it's funded by finance mate...

Hi, any particular reason ?? its not really an upgrade as have nothing to upgreade from,,,

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom