1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound too low with UMD's

Discussion in 'PS Vita Forum' started by Madkitty, Oct 6, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Madkitty

Madkitty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I have just bought the Logitech Playgear Stealth headphones after being really disappointed with te sound level being too low with the standard earphones - WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW they are fantastic - I swear they increase the volume by ten times and will be the best buy you ever made. Mine were only £15 from a seller on ebay :thumbsup:

2. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,231
    In fact any pair of headphones will be louder than included pair with EU PSPs - if you read inc paper, they have been artificially volume limited

Have you also gone into settings menu to make UMD volume level - 2? (the max)

Whats the fit + comfort like? I only ask this for 'phones of this design

3. Madkitty

Madkitty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    have done that anyway and yep the original ones are atrocious - there was me thinking I could watch a UMD on a plane LOL

The fit is adorable - I have the Koss headphones for my ipod and these just blow them out of the water!!!!

What I dont understand is they might limit the sound but the games sound loud yet the UMD's dont with the original ones :thumbsdow