• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sound problems Packard Bell and Hifi

totogging

Standard Member
I am trying to run the sound from my Packard Bell imedia x4520 computer through my Hifi amp. I think I have followed all the links on the PC regarding setting up the realtek sound for setting up external speakers etc but only ONE external speaker works. I am using the PC headphone 3.5 jack as recommended and connecting to my Hifi using two phono leads. When I use headpones in the same PC socket the sound is coming from BOTH headset speakers. I have done the normal process elimination stuff and am fairly certain that all leads are ok as my sky hd box sound works fine through the hifi speakers when connected via the phono to phono route. All sound balance settings are good on the PC and work well with headphones. Can you please help with any ideas as to why I can hear only one external speaker when my PC is connected to the Hifi.
Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom