1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound editing to add to video

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Cheenis, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Cheenis

Cheenis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anybody reccomend an easy to use piece of sound editing software? All I want to do is take a number of tracks and fiddle; e.g., fade out/ in mid track; adjust the duration of a track (e.g., make a 3:30 track to a 3:10 track) and if possible, mixing two tracks together, but this is not essential. I'm not after anything amazingly professional and thus expensive, so cheap/ free options are a boon!

I'm using Nero to edit my video (simply because I already own it and it is good neough for my basic needs) so if it is possible in the Nero 6 reloaded suite and I just haven't found it yet then any pointers would be great!

Cheers,

Chris.

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Most video editing programmes will allow you to do that and add it to your video - while your at it you could also add titles and credits - so why bother trying to do it in a sound programme and then somehow adding it in Nero ???

Have a look at Ulead videoStudio you can get a free trial from http://www.ulead.co.uk