1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sos chris frost

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by chaz, Sep 18, 2003.

1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +158
    Hi chris sorrey before i start my msn server has been down for the last few days so i dont know if you recived my e mails or not or if i have recived any from you just to let you know all dates after 21st oct right up to dec are aboustly clear and free so if you want to give me a date to do my projector the next date you give me now will be set in stone sorry about the 1st of oct hope family is well :smashin:

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Hey chaz. Sorry to hear about your PC problems, hope you get them sorted soon.

I got your messages and have replied to some. AV is taking a bit of a back seat at the moment as I am on holiday, however I will catch up soon and confirm dates ASAP.

Regards

3. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +158
    dear chris.
    i really appreciate you answering me on the forum. this email problem is driving me nuts! i'm now trying to find out why my server has gone down.(going to the p.c forum)hopefully someone can help me. i'm looking forward to hearing from you after your hols and when you can give me a date or dates to come and reconverge my projector.
    in the meantime have a great holiday.all the best to you and your family regards eric.