Wanted Sorted :)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by alchemystical, Aug 23, 2018.

1. alchemystical

alchemystical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +830
    Anyone got a decant of this batch they want to move along? If so let me know as I've got either cash or (drums please) a 50ml decant of Viking (batch 17U01) to exchange for it.

Viking price as per rules = £75

Cheers

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. rousetafarian

rousetafarian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14,957
    Hi

Please price up the 50 ml Viking decant as per the listing rules.

Cheers

3. technoholic

technoholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
  4. alchemystical

alchemystical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +830
    Go on then bud, I've just secured a 18D02 instead which is quite close to the B01 anyway but will leave this thread open in case anyone comes along with one they want to sell.

PM sent.

5. technoholic

technoholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    Hey, thanks for the PM but I hadn't actually made an offer yet, I was just asking if you would sell separately before I make any offer.

Also I have some Aventus 16A01 if that's of any interest before any offers are made?

6. alchemystical

alchemystical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +830
    If you say so bud, I must have misconstrued your statement asking if I was selling a scent that you'd also linked to want to buy thread of the exact same thing, silly me!

:facepalm:

Only interested in 18B01 as a trade so feel free to ignore the PM, cheers.

7. technoholic

technoholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    No I am interested it was just the assumption that I was taking it at asking and going straight to pm (and then discussing different prices in the pm for shipping with insurance or not etc).

As I said clearly in my thread, decants are not my preference so need to make sure it’s definitely what I want. What is the provenance of the decant?

8. alchemystical

alchemystical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +830
    I'm not interested in any offers bud and in case anyone reading this is wondering about your comment about different prices here's exactly what I said:

"The listed price includes shipping via 1st class signed for but the insurance cover is only £50. If you want it fully covered that will be £78 to upgrade to RMSD. Either way the juice will be shipped the same day you make the payment and I'll include a free sample of something new thats just caught my interest."

As, and I may be wrong here, it certainly feels like an attempt to make me look like a twizzot when I'm far from as anyone who's dealt with me can attest plus I'm the guy that introduced splits to this board in the first place so asking me about provenance highlights you aren't familiar with who I am nor what I do so I'll take this moment to wish you the best of luck in finding what you seek.

Cheers

9. technoholic

technoholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +881
    As the number 2 most commented person on the grooming thread after Shawpe who I was discussing this whole topic with before he created the current grooming thread, as well as the person who has dealt many times with fragrances on this board, provided many many freebies to the community and generally tried to provide as much information to others as possible, I'm very well aware of who you are and pretty sure it was Shawpe who introduced splits long before anything else and before they were taken away from the forum. So it seems more a case of you not knowing my history here not the other way round. Either way, I wasn't previously trying to make you look bad, I was upset about the fact you jumped to the conclusion I was purchasing, followed up by your sarcastic comment. Oh, and if you did know me well from this subject, you'd know all about my history with decants and splits, so yes, I don't care that you spout the equivalent of a celebrity saying "Don't you know who I am?!" (i.e this comment: you aren't familiar with who I am nor what I do), splits are still splits without provenance by default and I will always do my due diligence

But no worries, hopefully you'll find another trader, so glws

10. alchemystical

alchemystical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +830
    Many thanks for your good wishes bud and upon reviewing the thread I can empathise with your perspective as I hope you can with mine as it appears that miscommunication underlies this exchange from point A to B and will once again wish you luck in finding what you seek.

Cheers