sort of 360 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by tonyamh, May 5, 2007.

1. tonyamh

tonyamh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    i say sort of because i need a little help and this may be in the wrong forum but im not sure where to put it ok heres the problem my tv only has one component input and one hdmi and a vga input but i don't like the picture on my 360 though the vga iv seen a couple of hdmi splitters and a few component splitters for around £40 would they do the job or would they afect the picture to much in a week or so im getting a ps3 which will use the hdmi and i have skyhd which will then use the component plug and i hate to keep moving the tv out just to change the leads if anyone has a splitter can you tell me if they are any use the ones im looking at are on ebay thanks for any help. and sorry if in wrong section

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,898
  3. brandondanger

brandondanger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    id wait for the may update before you spend any cash, its gonna fix the vga issues so you might find you like it after all.

4. tonyamh

tonyamh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    the problem with the vga is the washed out colours and iv been looking at reviews for splitters and a lot of them degrade the picture as for the update i hope they do sort out the problem it would make my life easier thanks for replying :thumbsup: