• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sorry to ask but which is the best crap TV?

roofman

Standard Member
I have a holiday let and the maximum width TV I can get in the hole in the wall is 39.25". I will not be putting any HD feed to the TV so just SD would do but I assume all of the flat screens are HD anyway. Question is - as I am not too bothered about pq which is the cheapest and largest TV that will suit my purpose - preferably with a freeview tuner also but not essential.
Thanks for any help and sorry to ask a 'whats best' question.

Stuart

MAW

Banned
I'll second that, and the Panasonic is going to be least likley to go wrong too, whiuch must be a plus point. You could consider a sharp LCD, I've never had one of those go wrong at all, an LC37AD5E, around the same price.

Fistynuts

Standard Member
I've just got a 37PX70 and I can confirm that it needs 10cm around the top and sides for ventilation. It doesn't run hot exactly but there is a certain amount of heat coming out of the vents.

Oh and the picture kicks the crap out of my 1 year old 32WLT68 :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom