1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry its me again!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by John Watts, Sep 26, 2001.

1. John Watts

John Watts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Sorry i took so long to get back to you,ive been on holiday. Now from your kind replies i gather prontoedit will help my cause,the only thing is i dont know what it is of where to get it so again if you guys can point me in the right direction ill try to sort this thing out (with more than a little help from you all) im sorry for bugging you all but i do need and appreciate your help so please stick with me untill i work it out<br />thanks again,John.

2. Richard46

Richard46

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Hi John<br />You can get Pronto Edit and sample ccf files to get started and provide logos etc here<br /><a href="http://www.remotecentral.com/files/main.htm" target="_blank">http://www.remotecentral.com/files/main.htm</a>

Good Luck Richard

3. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You don't want Prontoedit.

I seem to recall from your previous posts that you have a Marrantz. In which case, you want RC5000 setup.

Although it does the same thing, this version is only for the Rc5000/5000i

4. Richard46

Richard46

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Thats right they are not compatible but Rc5000 setup also available at remote central