Sorry Game I`ve Been A Dufus

RedAl

Distinguished Member
After having spent the late afternoon venting my spleen about Game and my pre-ordered version of GTA IV not arriving today I have to make a confession. After dropping in to Tesco on the way home and unsuprisingly finding they had sold out I got home and gave my lad a bath then on coming down the stairs noticed a jiffy bag on the doormat. Yes, my copy has arrived. Though I`m utterly perplexed as to how and why it was put through my letter box at approximately 5:45pm! Either way, I`m not going to complain.

So Game, sorry for being such a misery! And sorry to everyone who`s had to put up with my uncanny impressions of Victor Meldrew recently.

Feel free to mock and abuse me. I deserve it!

*eats another steaming hot slice of humble pie* :oops:

Peew971

Still haven't received anything from GAME or Gameplay and looking at the time, I'd say it's all over. I cancelled all my GAME, Gameplay and Shopto preorders.

UKBOY

:rotfl:

Maybe after your little strop, someone drove from Basingstoke and personally delivered it.

At least you had the balls to post that you had received it.

charmed699

Novice Member
Ah!Ah!

Well it is understandable that you were so furious mate but just go and have a very long go at the game and forget about it. ;)

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
All's well that ends well mate.

As I said before, at least your were funny in your misery so it wasnt all bad, for everyone reading your posts anyway :smashin:

kav

Distinguished Member
Well I am glad I went to Asda last night and picked up another copy - my Game preorder never arrived today, the useless bunch of :censored: :censored:.

I'll be returning it and looking for my money back, and will never be preordering anything from them again. The utter :censored:.

RandomLee

Distinguished Member

Maybe after your little strop, someone drove from Basingstoke and personally delivered it.

At least you had the balls to post that you had received it.
Sorry mate but I can let this go unnoticed... you have GTA but you took it out to play Halo 3... oh the travesty!

PES I can accept...but Halo 3 :lesson:

UKBOY

Sorry mate but I can let this go unnoticed... you have GTA but you took it out to play Halo 3... oh the travesty!

PES I can accept...but Halo 3 :lesson:

Yep, guilty as charged, had to go and find a skull on Cortana and then started to try and get the achievements for the meta game.

Hopefully I shall drum up the enthusiasm to do a bit more GTA tonight, had a really boring "team building" course all day in Oxford and my brain is still recovering.:thumbsdow

Hi/zuum

So Game, sorry for being such a misery! And sorry to everyone who`s had to put up with my uncanny impressions of Victor Meldrew recently.
that's OK but let's not party too hard, there are still some out there dissappointed but nice surprise for you anyway. :smashin:

RedAl

Distinguished Member
All's well that ends well mate.

As I said before, at least your were funny in your misery so it wasnt all bad, for everyone reading your posts anyway :smashin:
Well I`m glad I managed to entertain in some small way in-between my dark dark bouts of misery and grumpiness. Feel sorry for my wife and work colleague. They put up with it on a regular basis. Look for the word pessimism in the dictionary and you`ll find me under there somewhere :)

Now if I can be greedy and ask for just one more thing tonight......

Come on United batter the spaniards!!!! :devil:

RandomLee

Distinguished Member

Yep, guilty as charged, had to go and find a skull on Cortana and then started to try and get the achievements for the meta game.

Hopefully I shall drum up the enthusiasm to do a bit more GTA tonight, had a really boring "team building" course all day in Oxford and my brain is still recovering.:thumbsdow
Hehe, I'll let you off then ;)

On a similar note I was considering finishing Assassain's Creed before playing GTA... I mean, AC is a good game but what was I thinknig!

Just finished watching the intro now... awesome! Cant wait to get stuck in :smashin:

Well I`m glad I managed to entertain in some small way in-between my dark dark bouts of misery and grumpiness. Feel sorry for my wife and work colleague. They put up with it on a regular basis. Look for the word pessimism in the dictionary and you`ll find me under there somewhere :)
Haha sounds a lot like me mate, hence why I enjoyed your rants ;)

UKBOY

Enjoy your evening gents.:thumbsup:

Sounds like its, GTA, footie and then more GTA.

Peew971

Enjoy your evening gents.:thumbsup:

Sounds like its, GTA, footie and then more GTA.
Nope. Crying, footie and then more crying. :(

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
to the OP. it prob got delivered to your neighbour or another street and upon coming home from work they were nice enough to pop it round for you :smashin: