Sorry all....been busy.

Bristol Pete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi all,

Sorry not been about much, been really busy with work, get in at about 7 every night, moving home so not had much time to interact. However, all is well. Had a really bad accident on my road bike three weeks ago, a woman stepped into my path and I knocked he down, I went over the handlebars. Thought I had broken my arm, the pain was terrible, was sick on the spot and crying my eyes out solely as I was worried about my rather lovely push bike. All three OK though.....

Not shot anything of note really, mainly boredom snaps - you know, photography for photographys sake.

Hopefully get sorted in the next few weeks.

Love to all,

Pete.

Saw that post on the "other place".

I'm beginning to think that you're working your way though the medical encyclopaedia.... :D

Saw that post on the "other place".

I'm beginning to think that you're working your way though the medical encyclopaedia.... :D

Yeah - mate, don't know what happened but somewhere I obtained some bad luck. Now at 8 major operations and I am only 36. Hopefully plenty of life in the old dog yet however! As long as I am doing OK - there is always someone else worse off.

Good to here you are ok mate:thumbsup:

Hello Pete, as a bike (motor) rider myself I know what it feels like

I had the cops hit me once (once is enough) admitted it was their fault at the time then stitched me up with "a story" later so they got out of paying up,
my insurance admitted they believed the cops to be lying but bottled taking them to court

Still, guess I'm luck I'm still here to talk about it

Same as you :)

Pete I know how you feel.

I currently suffer from No time available for me, my other half, family or even the camera.

Its just all crazy currently. :eek:

Chin up :thumbsup:

I used to cycle a lot too - then some **** opened his car door on me and I got smacked by two cars.

Never really got back into cycling after that - too paranoid.

Glad you're ok.

Dont bother with the lottery ticket mate ;) Glad your on the mend and hang in, remember the phrase if life gives you lemons make lemonade, christ knows what your gonna do with your arm ;)
Your "boredom" shots are far better than my serious shots, so look forward to when your not bored.

I know how you feel Pete I've had the I can't hear a car so I'll just step out without looking crash a few times, the last one did one of my collar bone smashes. That fecking hurt.

I know how you feel Pete I've had the I can't hear a car so I'll just step out without looking crash a few times, the last one did one of my collar bone smashes. That fecking hurt.

Yeah - the stupid thing is that she came from right to left so she had plenty of time to look around. It was as if she had not woken up or was in some ipod induced coma....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom