Sopranos Packaging

Pommy

Standard Member
Hi ,

I am after season 5 of the Sopranos Kmart here in Oz has it on special this week for $33 aus which is not bad but it is the new style packaging IE big plastic amray type case, as all my other seasons are region 1 can any one tell me is the season 5 R1 the same as the others (carboard gatefold type) or has it also changed to a plastic box, I would like to keep them all the same but I dont want to spend x3 the price,,,,,,,,

Cheers

Graham

featherhall

Distinguished Member
know the feeling.

I actually have the fold out Season 5 box (and the same for Season 2),

but the plastic cases for 1,3 & 4.

I cant for the life of me remember where I bought S5 from though www.play.com is ringing a bell, but I cant be certain. http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/728451/The_Sopranos_Series_5/Product.html

someone else maybe can advise if thats the case ?

actually looking at my sets the plastic ones are all Region 4, whereas the fold out ones are Region 2,

Pommy

Standard Member
Thanks for the Info, Did a quick search on the prices and they all seem to convert to about $120 Aus so I think I will save $90 and buy it in the plastic case,,,,,,,,,,,, It was much better spending pounds on the internet as Aus $$ dont go a long way,,,,, but hay you cant have everything.

Top Bottom