Sopranos on E4 tonight - don't be a dumb mook and miss out!

encaser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's rumoured to have Bada Bing than the previous series - don't they always say it! - but I'd be tuned whatever! Last series left plenty of great threads to go with.
I hope James shows as much verve as in 8mm this series and really chews things up, as he had gooten a bit soft of late. Mostly I hope to see Pantoliano get taken out for a fishing trip to say hi to Big Pussy:mad: ;)

thursday E4 10pm.:D

Been waiting for ages for this to return to our screens,now the wait is over - :D
Something decent on the telly on a tuesday night - something wrong here!!
Can`t wait to see how all the threads thev have been sowing,work out this season.
He SO needs a trip out to vist Big Pussy!!

Jeez, I need a break,I was right about nothing being on the box on a tuesday,roll on thursday :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gringottsdirect
What, you missed sex tips for girls ? 10.30 C4...

All this time I thought you were male, let that slip:blush:

Originally posted by encaser
All this time I thought you were male, let that slip:blush:

You mean you didn't see Roger wearing The Accomodator on his head ? Wet my pants.....no, not like that...
Enough said 'bout that, it's less than 10 hours to go before this thread turns Tony.

I've already seen episodes 1-4 and I can tell you, it's only getting better!

I think if not in this series, but at sometime, maybe, they'll put Big Tony through the wringer and give him cancer for a while. It'd fit with previous series storylines.

That and someone shooting Meadow. The missus hates her, me I'm not complaining.:devil:

Surely the russian friend of Slava whom Chrissy and Paulie tried to whack but then escaped them is gonna comeback and cause all sorts of hell!

that episode has got to be the best in the whole 3 series IMO!

Good point. The Russians! Could be fun to watch a 'war' go on.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

By episode 3 Adrienne has been pulled in by her new "friend", Bobby's wife is killed in a car accident in ep 4. Plus Johnny Sack and Ralphie are headed for a collision course.

Staying clear of spoilers, me. I think T is gonna bang the FBI bird and release her from the tension THAT bra of hers was under:eek:
I liked how Janice and Ralph have got it on 'cause I hate the pair and would love to see them disposed of.
Meadow gained a load of weight previous and I hope she's trimmed down.
T with cancer, no he's already got his anxiety condition.
The ex Special Forces Russian block soldier's return would be superb, just as mate gets out of jail he has him to deal with! But I couldn't see Paulie lasting too long - unless being slowly tortured that is. Mad as it is, but I forgot clean about the good Dr Melfi:rolleyes:
As things are supposed to be tight with the spondoolies let's hope T does get keen:devil:

Trying not to spoil it at all, but that 20 dollar bill has a glaring significance!
Certain drug addictions look promising for turmoil in the future.
Meadow did look slimmer. Nice.
Anthony Junior had his first head slap within 2 minutes of the episode starting. :D Classic.
Uncle Junior and the FBI plant thing. I reckon I know who it is!
Excellent first episode. So many storylines to pursue. Can't wait.:)

Originally posted by General Skanky

Uncle Junior and the FBI plant thing. I reckon I know who it is!

Me too - but its obvious that it wasn't the nurse lady, that would be too simple.

Two things stood out tonight - easy - Meadows figure and Adrianna puking on the FBI. Don't get much better.

Ditto.

But Meadow really is annoying when she's being brattish. Poor Tony.:rolleyes:

Best puke scene I think I've ever seen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom