• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Sony's new 3D Bravia TV's available very soon....

SyStemDeMoN

Distinguished Member
Wow, and I thought LCD technology wasn't fast enough for 3D.

D

Deleted member 244378

Looks like they have lots of new cool features too like intergrated wifi, free sat HD, and internet browsing. Cool:D

I want one but not sure i will be able to afford one.

Broadsword

This habit of having HDMI on the side needs to stop. Why have 2 side HDMI on the same set? Who actually ever uses the side HDMI never mind two at the same time?

Quite limiting only have 2 usable HDMI ports assuming the side ones will leave cable sticking out. :thumbsdow

Looks like the 60" 903 has the glasses with it, the 52" 903 does not but you can buy them and the 803 isn't 3D at all?

Last edited:

mark1000

Distinguished Member
This habit of having HDMI on the side needs to stop. Why have 2 side HDMI on the same set? Who actually ever uses the side HDMI never mind two at the same time?

Quite limiting only have 2 usable HDMI ports assuming the side ones will leave cable sticking out. :thumbsdow

Looks like the 60" 903 has the glasses with it, the 52" 903 does not but you can buy them and the 803 isn't 3D at all?

Side mounted HDMI's make it easier to get the TV closer to the wall.

Mark.

Member 351202

hdmi ports at the bottom of a unit are handy.
never used a side one yet.

the avforum ces reports showed off some of these models - I am thinking they are out of my price range :)

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
the LX903 in all sizes will have 2 glasses in the box!!

daddybear

Standard Member
This looks superb, 200Hz Pro, wifi, built in 3D and 40" should be around or just over £2000, not bad... considering my 4 year old S series was £2000, not 1080, 1 HDMI, very low contrast ratio. Cant wait to see it though...

kourosh

Distinguished Member
The 3D sets are planned for June-July and are gonna be very aggressivley priced;)
The 60" model is being quoted between £3-3.5 k :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom