1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonykp44px2

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by 9mm, Dec 17, 2002.

1. 9mm

9mm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the footie is ok on skysports but watch prem highlights monday it was terrible,itv but through digibox i dont have arial to watch terrestial channels ,does any one know if the quality is ok through arrial as i want to watch champion league, it realy is crap onthe digi box but sky sports seems ok im using scart leads , i might be sending it back if none of you can help me

:(

2. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I watch footie through my normal aerial not sky or digibox. I aint had no problems watching it.

shaun

3. grahamd

grahamd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its not the tv, my father has to watch itv1 football through analogue because the picture is so bad on satellite, he's using a philips crt.

4. 9mm

9mm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for your help im going to get a riel that should go in the tommorow but im going to use it in the lounge tommorow to make sure quality is ok before i in stal it in the loft cheers i will let you know how i get on watching man uagainst chelsea at the moment seem good picture on sky sports 2 , i hope and pray arial work s on the tv so i can watch champions league bye

5. KANU25

KANU25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm currently watching the Man U chelsea match and I'm having problems.

I'm sitting about 2 metres away and the players don't look slightly blured especially the chelsea players with the blue shirts.

Is anyone else having problems??? - I'm considering returning the set for a 36fs76 or an exchange.

I really like the look of the TV so I'd liked to keep the same one - but I watch so much footy and the picture isn't as sharp as I's hope it would be - are all rptv's like this??

Thanks in advance!