sonykp44px2

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by 9mm, Dec 17, 2002.

1. 9mm

9mm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the footie is ok on skysports but watch prem highlights monday it was terrible,itv but through digibox i dont have arial to watch terrestial channels ,does any one know if the quality is ok through arrial as i want to watch champion league, it realy is crap onthe digi box but sky sports seems ok im using scart leads , i might be sending it back if none of you can help me

:(

2. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I watch footie through my normal aerial not sky or digibox. I aint had no problems watching it.

shaun

3. grahamd

grahamd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its not the tv, my father has to watch itv1 football through analogue because the picture is so bad on satellite, he's using a philips crt.

4. 9mm

9mm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for your help im going to get a riel that should go in the tommorow but im going to use it in the lounge tommorow to make sure quality is ok before i in stal it in the loft cheers i will let you know how i get on watching man uagainst chelsea at the moment seem good picture on sky sports 2 , i hope and pray arial work s on the tv so i can watch champions league bye

5. KANU25

KANU25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm currently watching the Man U chelsea match and I'm having problems.

I'm sitting about 2 metres away and the players don't look slightly blured especially the chelsea players with the blue shirts.

Is anyone else having problems??? - I'm considering returning the set for a 36fs76 or an exchange.

I really like the look of the TV so I'd liked to keep the same one - but I watch so much footy and the picture isn't as sharp as I's hope it would be - are all rptv's like this??

Thanks in advance!