SonyEricsson K750i & Kenwood Bluetooth

parvez

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

A bit of a newbie here, so please be patient with me :)

I've recently purchased a Kenwood KDC-W7537U head unit with a Kenwood KCA-BT100 Bluetooth Hands Free box. I've successfully installed both items in my 1998 Mazda 323F.

I've also successfully registered my SonyEricsson K750i mobile phone to the Kenwood Bluetooth box. My phone now connects to the Kenwood handsfree unit via Bluetooth whenever I switch the ignition on, as expected.

Now here are the problems:

1. When I try to transfer the contacts in my phonebook on my mobile phone to the Kenwood bluetooth box, transfer fails. It doesn't appear to be a range issue as the Kenwood bluetooth box is mounted in the drivers footwell and I'm sitting in the driver's seat when I try this.

2. My head unit detects incoming and outgoing calls OK and stops the music playing at the time. It even beeps when there's an incoming call and adjusts the head unit display accordingly. But the sound remains in my phone and isn't directed to my car speakers all the time.

Any help would be really appreciated.

I have not fitted one yet...

Have you tried another phone?

The problems seem stereo related its quite possible its options you have not enabled. Tel mute etc try another phone and see what happens (Not another S/E)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom