sony32ls60 Help please

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by manicjon, Jul 18, 2002.

1. manicjon

manicjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi To All,

I've just got my new 32ls60 and so far its great i think better than the toshiba 32zp18q & sony 32fq75 witch both had loads of problems with them.

As for my new set just two things wrong, i get a bend in the top right corner on the black bars in wide screen can this be sorted or is it the make of screen as i also got this with the fq75.
    And the screen can look patchie at times like the toshibas.

On a hole this tv is great a lot more friendly on the eyes than others.

Also does anyone no how to get into servce menu for this tv?

Manijon:eek: :eek: :confused:

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can try the tilt option in the user menu, that might improve things. Otherwise, I doubt you'll be able to improve it using the service menu seeing as it is in just one corner and it is a horizontal geometry problem. If that's your only geometry problem I'd say you've done well!

I don't know what you mean by patchy screen. I have never seen or heard of anything like this on this model before (and mine certainly isn't patchy). Might be to do with your TV or DVD input, rather than the TV.

Put TV in standby and press

i+
    Vol+
    TV (the square underneath the red button)

Press menu once the TV has come on and press the TV button again to get back to normal (or put TV in standby again).

Needless to say, you enter the service menu at your own risk ;)

3. manicjon

manicjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi squirel god,

Thanks for the info, thescreen is still bent on the right , i've phoned sony and they said it should be straight so im sending back another tv. Heres hoping that the replacment is ok

Don't get me wrong i think this tv is great!!

Will let you no how thing go.

john.