Sony32d3000, Panny 32lxd Or?

doopydug

Established Member
Reaction score
Needing a 32" bedroom tv. Dont think theres much difference in pic quality between these two but I need fairly good sound cos I dont want to have an additional speaker setup in the bedroom.

Any opinions guys or is there something better out there?

Gonna be mainly watching SD although am tempted to upgrade to SKY HD

Anyone got an opinion?:hiya:

i would also like some more info on this sony d3000
where is the cheapest place to get one? has the price gone down to £500ish yet??

Worth a mention: Sky HD currently only has about 10 or so channels dedicated to HD, when you discover that they're charging around £200 for the privilege it's not *really* worth it. It is, however, your choice.

My friend has a 32D3000 and he swears by it, sound clarity is excellent, and for a bedroom/gaming TV it's exceptional as well. I, personally, prefer the Panny as I'm more of a gamer and Panasonic are better reputed for that.

There really is not much difference between them, both will set you back around £6-700 and both are good quality sets, if you prefer movies, the Bravia engine mught be better suited, but thats just going from what my friend tells me :)

mmmhh... now im in a pickle aswell as which one to get..the panny you linked to looks interesting

how do these two rate against each other...head to head..

it will be used mostly for PS3 bluray/games and some skyHD...

Worth a mention: Sky HD currently only has about 10 or so channels dedicated to HD, when you discover that they're charging around £200 for the privilege it's not *really* worth it. It is, however, your choice.

I already have it in the living room and it is EXCELLENT value for money - really makes a difference. My debate is whether I should get it in the bedroom too as I dont often watch TV there - the 12" portable is past its best though!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom