1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Z600 - any comments

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by stormjai, Feb 7, 2004.

Tags:
  1. stormjai

stormjai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    thinking of buying this sony ericsson z600 - nothing too fancy. Anybody have positive/negative comments?? re battery life/ user friendly/ interface/ camera

thanks

2. kspope

kspope

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Very impressed. Changed to a Z600 from my T68i and must say it's much better. Bluetooth is excellent, reception and signal strength is better too.

Very nice phone.

Kelvin

3. fraggle

fraggle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Battery life I get approx 4 days (maybe 5).

Audio volume excellent, ring volume ok, reception good (for its internal antenna - I've seen better though), phone book good, as are SMS, MMS, calendar, alarms, games. screen is excellent IMHO. WAP is slow though.

The BT on mine I use with a Jabra 250 and the range is really crap, 3 or 4 foot away and its getting dodgy and crackly.

Tried a SE610 before this and it beats that phone in every area easily.

I'm just waiting for a good case from The Mobile Republic, who lied about their stock levels on the web site :(

Get one, it rocks!

[edit] The camera, well its a mobile phone camera isn't it? They're never going to be any good. Its ok with strong light, bad to pathetic in poor light.

4. ultraman

ultraman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    t630 is the improved version, with better lcd screen and software.

i've had my z600 for 4 months now, upgraded from a t610. the z600 has a better lcd and software from the t610, so there you go. :)

batt life is ok, the phone sometimes jam up if you scroll too fast, and you will then have to turn the phone on and off to get it restarted.